BIG FOOT GOA (Ancestral Goa, Loutolim) in association with Goan Shutterbugs presents ‘FENNY FUNNY’ Photo Contest 2014.
The photographs should be of the process of making FENNY
a. Cashew to plucking to distillation
b. Toddy tapping to distillation
c. Spirit of Fenny drinking
UPLOAD / POST the photo to the BIG FOOT GOA Facebook page, (www.facebook.com/bigfootgoa). Get your friends to ‘LIKE’ your photo. Impress upon them the urgency of the situation, if need be bribe them with a peg of fenny and you stand a chance to WIN prizes worth Rs. 10,000/-. Two for the maximum facebook likes and two jury awards for the best photographs.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The competition is open to all and there is no entry fee. Any type of camera (Cell Phone camera included) may be used.
2. No limit on the numbers of entries you submit on the Facebook page – www.facebook.com/bigfootgoa. Last day: 23rd April 2014
3. Photographs must be in colour only, without any watermark or date on it. Minor editing/cropping allowed.
4. Entries will be judged on the basis of interpreting and expressing the theme, along with the technical and aesthetic quality of the photograph. The decision of the judges appointed by Big Foot Goa & Goan Shutterbugs shall be final and no correspondence will be permitted in this regard.
5. Entries must be the work of the participating photographer. Big Foot Goa & Goan Shutterbugs cannot be held responsible for copyright violation, malpractice, misrepresentation made by any of the entrant/s to this contest.
6. Big Foot Goa & Goan Shutterbugs reserve the rights to the submitted photos and they may use any image for non-commercial purposes, giving due credit to the photographer, for any of its print or online products. No monetary liabilities or payment shall be made in such cases.
7. On 23rd April 2014 the top 2 photographs with the most ‘LIKES’ posted on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bigfootgoa) will be awarded the first and second prizes respectively.
Photo contest organised as part of the Big Foot Fenny Festival 2014 to be held on Sunday, 27th April 2014 at the Big Foot, Ancestral Goa, Loutolim (www.ancestralgoa.com)